For people who love the video games must know Saitek, having entered the computer games controller market and quickly become the main brand of he world’s computer games peripheral products market, its own R & D game controller products play a big role in Europe and the United States, many products of Saitek can be termed classics. We review on Saitek X65F Pro Flight System today which has come for a few days.
Who is the boss of flight simulator joystick? Nothing more than the Satiek. Saitek has a strong edge on flight, majority of top flighter players are using the Saitek products that showing the Saitek’s influence in this regard Saitek X65F Pro Flight System has the following characteristics:
(1)Metal construction for the ultimate in realism and durability
(2)Unique force sensing stick – all input is detected from how hard you push on the stick, just like in real modern day jet fighters. This includes a force-sensing twist rudder control
(3)Features on-the-fly adjustment of the force settings for the stick – including separate adjustments for each axis of the stick for the ultimate in stick response configuration.
(4)Dual throttle for finer control over twin engine jets, or lock the two throttles together for single engine fighters
We can easily find Saitek X65F Pro Flight System uses a very stable base design that can be placedon the desktop very smoothly. Overall rocker using a metal construction, you need not worry about wear and tear or rupture problems even if the long-term use. The whole black with a small silver metallic look is very eye-catching. There is a Saitek’s LOGO on the front base. Spring in rocker is bare maintains rocker in a vertical state, also allows player feel more realistic simulation and force sensing when playing games.
Saitek X65F Pro Flight System ‘s design philosophy: the ultimate product.
It will no longer produce a new product on double hands joystick. Saitek want players using such a product lifetime. To avoid duplication of replacement rocker in order to achieve the same functionality. The durability of the X65F having been enough to use it for you. Saitek will focus on the development of a number of peripheral products in the future, such as instrumentation, panel and so on. Player can build a small cabin simulation after a few years.
Throughout the process of using, Saitek X65F Pro Flight System controls the aircraft are very precise, especially control the large passenger aircrafr, regardless of the completion of take-off or landing turning movements are very smooth. X65F’s touch feel is very comfortable and the convergence of all moving parts are very good. Compare with the traditional flighter joystick, X65F will not make your arm sore even if long-term use. In addition, we found two points are worth to mention: first, the greater of the acceleration of the aircraft, the greater efforts to move throttle; second, throttle is no need to manually when driving auomatically.
Compare with Logitech G94, Saitek X65F Pro Flight System strengthen the function of double hands, and intergrate into a sensor device for force feedback that join the sensors in the left-hand.
Saitek X65F Pro Flight System is a “very valuable product.” It can help fans better experience the fun of flying games. If you like flying games and want have a pilot’s addition on the computer, value for money Saitek X65F Pro Flight System is a product that you will not regret after having bought.
PRO: Feel comfortable, a high degree of simulation, facilitate to expansion or upgrades, X65 looks very gorgeous, a little sense of the future fighter.
CON: It will block the button panel when the accelerator pushed the end.
We need to mention here for Saitek X65F Pro Flight System:
(1) First of all, the force sensing techology is much higher than the previous force feedback. Such as throttle, if you move the throttle in the game using mouse, then throttle on the X65F will move at the same time, it is interacting which is so-called linkage. This is the first in the current flight controller.
(2) People may ask that the effort is not suitable. Therefore, it is the force sensing which means the intensity is entirely definition of their own. You can make it a little strength, also make it a great intensity. In addition, it also changes the size of the force feedback regulation are regulated in uniform.
(3) X65F provides a wealth of add-mix, can be with the current Saitek Flight Instrument and the relevant matching bracket.
(4) Why Saitek produce metal products. Saitek has replaced the product idea, Saitek X65F is the ultimate product, Saitek want users can use it in lifetime rather than pursuit other equipments, and hope players are continually upgrading to improve the equipment. In other words, Saitek will produce peripheral products, such as instruments, flight panels and so on. Finally have a virtual cockpit environment. Completely the situation that buy a new equipment and throwing the old one.
Introduction on Saitek X65F Pro Flight System:
Rule the skies with the latest Saitek X series controller – the Pro Flight X65F Control System. Custom engineered from high grade metal castings, this is a system that is built to withstand many combat engagements. The number of controls available will cater for any pilot’s needs, but the true innovation resides within the stick itself – Force Sensing
What is Force Sensing?
In a world first for a manufactured simulation controller, the X65F’s stick does not move; instead, like those found in real modern fighter jets, it responds to pressure that you exert on the handle, resulting in a fast, accurate and realistic response that will make you the ace in your squadron. With no moving parts and a shaft that is made from high grade steel, this provides incredible reliability and longevity.
• Metal construction for the ultimate in realism and durability
• Unique force sensing stick – all input is detected from how hard you push on the stick, just like in real modern day jet fighters. This includes a force-sensing twist rudder control
• Features on-the-fly adjustment of the force settings for the stick – including separate adjustments for each axis of the stick for the ultimate in stick response configuration.
• Dual throttle for finer control over twin engine jets, or lock the two throttles together for single engine fighters
• Stick controls include:
3 x 8-way hats
1 x 8-way thumb hat
1 x trigger
2 x buttons
2 x pinkie switches
• Throttle controls include:
2 x rotaries (incorporating push button controls)
1 x mouse hat
4 x 8-way hats
1 x 2 way ‘K’ switch
1 x scroll selector
1 x 4 position mode switch
• Back panel with 5 more control switches, force-sensing strength selection, mode indication and mounting points for Saitek Pro Flight Instrument Panels (sold separately)
• A potential total of 608 commands possible without ever moving your hands from the controls!
Connectivity: USB 2.0
OS: Windows 7, Windows XP, XP64 and Windows Vista (all versions)
You can read Logitech Flight System G940 Review.
You can read Saitek X65F Pro Flight System Review With Pictures